Friday, 23 December 2011

some mystical poetry

as good and evil fallen from a tree,
rapes my soul and sets me free into omniscience and oblivian,
as the timeless effulgent black and darkest night of perfect light
bath me in the blood of virgin and of whore,
peace in chains walking upon the way no one stops me and says stay,
universe provides poverty is my power and trust is my talisman,
as the road moves below I speak to the voices in my head,
pointing north south east and west I learn the secrets of reality,
words and wonder walk back to the tree and the darkness takes hold of me,
blackest dark red in the sky,
slavery and the empty is all I see,
as the darknessgoes back to the tree,
I am birthed in the beauty of the soul and free to be me he who is I am

No comments:

Post a Comment