Friday, 23 December 2011

lady babylon

walking upon the way I saw her start to sway,
with drunken delight she was setting her farts alight and singing songs of sin,
when the cops came to clobber her down she let out a yell
"you'll never make me dead cause I'm already fucked in the head"
beating her down the police proceded to piss upon insanities crown
screaming "shut up you stupid clown"
hauling her away the people cried for her to stay,
as the pigs beat the crowd in the way she again began to sway and this is what she had to say,
"intoxicating light has always been my delight,
fucking for fun and for food don't think me a fool,
your all a vacuous cultures tool,
sent down from above I'm a whore disguised as a dove,
drop your pants and slide it in it'll cost you for your sin,
sixty and nine is the cost for my time even though my rancid cunt isn't worth a dime,
your all a stupid trick society has made you sick so I'll do the same to your fucking stick,
I do what I please and spread disease,
so get on your knees and lick my lips I got child bearing hips,
everyone of mine has commited some crime come live with us in the slime,
don't pretend to care you just want to see what next I'll dare,
I'll be selling myself at the fair but please don't cum in my hair,
you think me out of control but this is my role,
slowly killing my soul at least I'm not on the dole,
so what do you think want to fuck me in my stink?
people like me are country wide,
come and paddle my behind,
or you can just stare at my tits and jerk yourself blind I won't mind,
society has made me this way and I am here to stay,
who am I?
why I'm the star of silver screen why I've even fucked charlie sheen,
so come one come all and gangbang my brain and catch my new viral strain,
people say I'm from samaria but I'm really america and I hold liberties torch in my crotch,
I lead your countries crash all the while jerking your cock for cash,
say what you will you wanted this culture swill,
holiness is now fucking your wood instead of heaven you look to hollywood,
so put up your hood and enter the store and rent yourself a whore,
becuse we made everything else a bore"
As they loaded her into the car the crowd began to cry,
"look what we did we made liberty a licentious lustfull lady of the night,
as we battled culture clash all we thought of is pounding gash and making some quick cash,
we've doomed democracy to disease all becuse we wanted our penis to please,
give us more whores on their knees,
cigars and semen stains are here to stay until the bomb takes it all away"
as the crowd dispersed I thought this is what you get when religion won't let you bust a nut is some butt,
then give them freedom to fuck and suck till deliriums delight,
culture is soon in for a fight,
revolution is a revolving door and we will soon be without the whore only for her to return twice as mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment